How to Return Items
First of all, we are sorry you are considering a return of one of our products, however we would like to make this process as convenient for you as possible. Please check that any items you are returning meet our Returns policy. You will need to let us know in advance that you are returning the goods. Please email us at email@example.com. We will notify where to return your goods.
If your order includes any full price items then the enclosed label will be free post. Make sure you get proof of postage from the post office, so that we can still complete your return if it gets lost on its way back to us. This should show the bellumactive.co.uk address that you returned the goods to, together with the post office’s printed/stamped confirmation of the date of posting.
For orders containing only discounted items, you’ll need to pay return postage. Please keep copies of your shipping documentation so that you can make a claim with the carrier if your parcel gets lost on its way back to us.
Please allow five days for your return to reach us. You should keep your proof of postage until you’ve received your refund or replacement.
Please enclose a note stating what you are returning, and for each item the return reason & whether you would like an exchange or refund.
Send your returned goods including your contact details and email to the following address:
Foley Trading Estate
Please have proof of postage & keep this until you’ve had confirmation that we have got your return, so that you can make a claim with the carrier in case it does not reach us.
You will get an email to let you know once your package has arrived in the UK. Your return will then be processed according to your instructions.
* Please also allow for any adverse conditions which might affect goods coming back to the UK, such as extreme weather, disruption to postal services / airlines, or delays in return consignments clearing UK Customs.
If anything you order from us fails prematurely due to either defective workmanship or materials, we will provide you with an appropriate remedy, which may be a replacement, or full or partial refund.
If you feel that an item you have received is faulty, please call us for assistance.
I no longer have the dispatch paperwork – what do I do?
Enclose a note with the return showing the following information:
- order/shipment number (if known),
- your name & address (or the person that ordered the goods, if not you),
- contact phone or email (really important if you do not know your order number),
- return reason for each item,
- details of refund / replacement required for each item.
If you are reusing the original packaging, please make sure your own delivery address is covered up. Write your shipment number on the top left of the package, so that we can identify the return as yours when it reaches us.
Any refund due will be credited back to the card used to pay for the original order. If you are due a refund and your card has expired, you will need to get in touch with us with your new expiry date before this can be processed.
We will send an automated email to let you know once your refund has been submitted. You may then need to allow up to a further five working days for your card issuer to process the credit to your account (this delay is unfortunately outside our control, please refer to your bank’s terms and conditions for further information on how long this might take).
Items that cannot be returned
Most items can be returned, with the following exceptions:
- Gift cards are non-returnable and can’t be exchanged for cash
- Certain products are excluded from our returns policy. If this applies it’ll be clearly stated on the product page before you purchase.
* Your statutory rights are unaffected.
Once we’ve got your return
Please allow for any adverse conditions which might affect your return getting back to us, including (but not limited to) extreme weather or disruption to postal services / airlines.
We will send email notifications to keep you updated on the status of your return, from receipt of the return package in our warehouse to the completion of your replacement order or refund. All email notifications will be sent to the address given on your order at the time it was placed (regardless of any subsequent changes of email address on your account).
Once your return has been received by us, we will process this as quickly as possible, but please allow up to seven days from receipt for this to be done.
If no return instructions are enclosed with the goods, we will automatically issue a refund for the returned items.
You can replace the item with a similar item or one of your choice. If the item is higher than the original item purchased, you will be charged the difference of the new item purchased.
Returning goods on which duty has been paid
- Please clearly mark return packages as ‘Returned Goods’
Unfortunately, if this is not done and bellum active incur any incoming customs charges as a result, these charges will need to be added to your order.
- If you have paid import duty for goods received & subsequently return the goods to us, it should be possible for you to claim a refund of duties from your local customs authority. To do this, you will need to show them proof of duty paid and proof of re-export (e.g. certificate of return posting) when claiming your refund.
For any questions about duty payable or refundable, please contact your local customs authority.
Customs, duty & taxes
- You may be liable for import duty / tax on goods entering your country. The amount of duty (if any) depends on the type of goods and their value. Some items can be imported without paying any duty at all.
- Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. We have no control over these charges and unfortunately can not predict what they might be.
- It is a legal requirement that we declare the full value of the goods (not including shipping charges) on all packages destined outside the European Union.
UK and International returns address;
Foley Trading Estate
Note: You will need to pay return postage to this address. We suggest you send it via an insured, traceable method and keep your shipping documentation so that you can make a claim with the carrier if it gets lost.